Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OH YEAH BABY!!



So let me start out by saying . . . I AM SO EXCITED!! So it all started out a few months ago, my dad was given 4 awesome tickets to the Blaze Game, He didn't care for them, so he gave them to us. We decided to get tickets for the game on Saturday May 24th. The other day Jake submitted his name to X96 to win a trip to the same Blaze game and be eligible for a Harley Davidson Motorcycle. I thought, Yeah right in your wildest dreams. Then about 1 week ago, jake won 4 tickets to the Blaze game in the upperbowl, so we gave those tickets to the Rousey's to enjoy. So today I went downtown and turned in my vouchers and got us our tickets for Saturdays game. Shortly after jake called and said, " I hope my parents want to go to the game." I assumed Kim and Ryan could no longer go with us, He said, "NO, my name was drawn for the Harley Davidson!!" So we are going to the game on Saturday night in the suites, at halftime, Jake and 2 others go down and there will be three buckets. They each choose one. One of them will have the key to the Harley Davidson (valued at $18,000), the other a paid trip to somewhere in Arizona, and the third a smaller prize. THIS MEANS JAKE HAS A 1 IN 3 CHANCE TO WIN!!!!!!! I will let you know on Sunday!

No comments: