Here are some more pictures of Kambria. She is doing great. We were able to come on Christmas. Jake spent the night at home with Marshall on the 24th so that Santa could come and visit. When they woke up they opened a few presents and then brought the rest to the hospital and opened them up there. It was a great Christmas! My sister was able to be my nurse 2 of the nights and I just loved that, she took great care of me, and it was neat that she was able to help me and be with me on Christmas Eve. Marshall got some fun presents for Christmas, but he says the best thing is Kambria. Kambria had some jaundice so we were sent home with some lights. She was checked the next day and the jaundice had dropped but so did her weight.We went today, and her weight and jaundice are great!! Yeah. She is a good baby, she cries when she is hungry or needs a diaper change, otherwise is very quiet and fun. Marshall loves being a big brother, and is the biggest helper ever. I love having two kids, but never realized how much work it would be. Once I get a routine down I will be good. I have great family that has helped me with everything possible and has kept us fed. What the best Christmas we could have asked for!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Pictures of Kambria
Here are some more pictures of Kambria. She is doing great. We were able to come on Christmas. Jake spent the night at home with Marshall on the 24th so that Santa could come and visit. When they woke up they opened a few presents and then brought the rest to the hospital and opened them up there. It was a great Christmas! My sister was able to be my nurse 2 of the nights and I just loved that, she took great care of me, and it was neat that she was able to help me and be with me on Christmas Eve. Marshall got some fun presents for Christmas, but he says the best thing is Kambria. Kambria had some jaundice so we were sent home with some lights. She was checked the next day and the jaundice had dropped but so did her weight.We went today, and her weight and jaundice are great!! Yeah. She is a good baby, she cries when she is hungry or needs a diaper change, otherwise is very quiet and fun. Marshall loves being a big brother, and is the biggest helper ever. I love having two kids, but never realized how much work it would be. Once I get a routine down I will be good. I have great family that has helped me with everything possible and has kept us fed. What the best Christmas we could have asked for!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Glad you are both doing so well! Love you!
Wow!! You had a wonderful Christmas present. Marshall looks like a great big brother. Good luck with two kids. It is challenging but so rewarding too.
Congratulations to you!!! We are so happy for you, and glad to have that baby girl here!!
Congratulations!!!! She is adorable!!!!
Post a Comment