Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kambria


Hello Family and Friends,
We are doing great and love having little Kambria as part of our family. Marshall loves being a big Brother. We wanted to let you all know that we are planning to Bless Kambria on Sunday, February 8th. The 1st Sunday is our Stake Conference. So it will be the 8th at 11:00, and then we will have some light lunch at the house after. Thanks to everyone that has helped us and fed us, we have sure appreciated it. I haven't had a chance to take her for pictures so I took some of my own, it turned out okay. When I get more pictures I will post them.

4 comments:

Cora said...

You did a great job taking the picture! I wouldn't have known except you said you took it. :)

Heidi said...

That is an adorable picture. I agree with Coralee. I thought it was professional.

Alison said...

I am so glad to hear that you all are doing well. We sure love you and miss you. Beautiful baby and beautiful family. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I wouldn't have known it wasn't professional either. She is beautiful.