Here is one more picture of Kambria
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
2 Weeks Already
It seems like I just had Kambria, but we have now passed two weeks. She had her appointment today and is doing great. Had I not had her early, yesterday would have been my scheduled C-section, I was glad to already be done with that part!! She was born weighing 7lb 1oz and dropped down to 5lb 15oz, well today she weighs 6lb 10.5oz and is 20.5 inches long. So she has gained weight and has grown 2 inches longer. She is the sweetest baby. She only cries when she is hungry and we just love her. She did have to have the PKU test done where they prick the heel, she cried so hard, it was so sad! Marshall was so sad for her, he didn't like hearing her cry like that. We are adjusting well and enjoying two kids. Marshall is doing great with having a sister, and we are so proud of what a great helper he is.
Here is one more picture of Kambria
Here is one more picture of Kambria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment