Monday, January 12, 2009

Marshall Pictures

Here are some pictures of Marshall. He doesn't really have a real smile right now. He likes to be goofy and not serious. But they turned out cute! I am proud of Marshall and what a good brother he is. He would do anything for Kambria. He loves loves loves to sing to her, he loves to talk to her in a baby voice. He always checks on her to make sure she is okay. He is the best big brother. He has acted out a bit, and has tested my patience, but he is a good kid! I love being a mom, I am so thankful that I can stay home and raise them. I love watching Kambria as she notices and recognized things, I love to hold her and just stare at her. I love hearing Marshall sing, I love hearing him talk to Kambria. My kids are my joy, I am so thankful for Motherhood. I am thankful for Jake as well, for providing for our family, and being the best dad and husband that he can! I love my life!!


2 comments:

Alison said...

hey, we love that handsome little fella. Lilly loves looking at your blog.
love ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the comment!! Yeah, we tried the doctor route and actually got pregnant last year but it ended in a miscarriage. That was by far one of the hardest things we've been through! We're really excited to see what the Lord has in store for us and are really excited to start the adoption process. I'm so glad things have worked out for you and Jake and you have two beautiful children!!! They are adorable and we wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more!