Kambria is getting huge, she now realizes what her hands are for and she can throw her binki so far. She smiles and tries to coo. Me being the bad mom that I am . . . . I was so sick with a cold, so I took dayquil, a few days later Kambria was eating every hour and never was full. So confused was I. Well then my sister advised me by taking Nyquil I have dried up my milk . . . FRUSTRATING!!! So I have been nursing alot, drinking a lot of water and today I have started taking Fenugreek natural food vitamin things. They are supposed to help you produce more milk. The have the worst after taste and don't even think about burping because then you will probably throw up (sorry too much info I know!!)
Jake has been so busy with work and school that I pretty much feel like a single mom, often lonely, and lazy!! He will be leaving soon to go out of state and then my craziness will start. But so is life. Well I bought Kambria a blessing dress, I will take some pics and post them later.
So we finally did it! We got a minivan. I was one of those people who always said I WILL NEVER drive a minivan, however after having a second child and being jammed in our civic, I decided that it was greatly needed. I love it! It is so roomy, it has the dual sliding doors so Marshall can get in and out easily on his own. We have room for our stroller, and much more. We have been looking for months now, and found the one we liked for a great deal :0)
Sorry for all the rambling. I guess this is how I talk when I only seem to see kids all day. LOL












1 comment:
Whahoo! Mini-vans are the best. I love ours and don't know what I would do without it. I didn't know Jake was going to school? We need to get together and enjoy being lonely together. Have a good one!
Post a Comment