Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Month Already ....

I cannot believe that Kambria is already 1 month old. The time went way tooo fast. She is growing so big. She is going to be tall like Jake, and Marshall poor kid will have my short genes. The last few days Kambria has started to smile, she has always had the upset tummy smile, but now when Marshall laughs, or we rub her face she smiles sooooo BIG at us, I love it!!! And then this morning I was talking to her, and she coo'd(however you spell that) back at me, it was soo stinkin cute. I love when they start talking in baby talk to you and she notices everything. She rolls side to side and if I grab her hands she will sit on her butt. She kicks her legs, they are very strong, she has a toy that goes by her feet and when she kicks it, it makes noises, she really thinks that is cool. We have all loved seeing her grow and just love having her as part of our family.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Happy one month Kambria!

Christine Peterson said...

Very fun to see how they change and grow. The baby stage is so fun.