I have been tagged forever ago by a friend, and here it finally is. I don't know if I can come up with 25 things but we will see.
1. I have to sleep on the side of the bed that is farthest from the door. Have to no matter. At home, hotels you name it.
2. My mom never left us alone growing up until we were over 18 years old. (Boy did she miss out on some fun vacations with just my dad!)
3. Jake and I have had over 15 different cars in the 8 years we have been married. (How embarrassing)
4. I love being a mom. My kids are the greatest thing ever!! And my husband is the best man around. Love him so much!!
5. I love to sleep, I need my sleep, I used to sleep too much probably before I had kids. (I don't know what do you think Camille .... Astronomy??)
6. I love to cook, wish I was better. There are only a hand full of receipes I cook because I know they will turn out good.
7. I love chocolate!
8. Jake and I have known and been friends with one another since we were sophmores in HighSchool.
9. My mom paid for our first date (Ha Ha) we wanted to go skiing but neither of us had money, so she paid. What a mom!!!
10. I think Men in Uniforms are sexy. I miss Jake wearing his Police uniform (the guy does have to be decent looking as well, not just everyone can look good in one)
11. I am obsessed with American Idol
12. I am very shy until I get to know people, but once I know you ... I will talk your ear off, so watch out!
13. I love camping, Jake makes it so comfortable and so much fun.
14. I like to Watch a Baby Story on TLC
15. I wish I was an organized person. I know what I want my house to look like, but can't get myself to do it.
16. I love penny slots in Vegas (Is this a sin???) They are so fun to me, because you can't really loose much money, but I can make money. I know I am a looser.
17. I am afraid of loosing my family.
18. I took choir in Highschool but I ususally just lip sang the songs cause I can't sing, but I wanted to go on choir tour. LOL
19. I am named after the song, Brandy your a fine girl!
20. I am so stubburn!
21. I could eat pizza for every meal
22. I love country music
23. I love to travel. Jake & I have been on 3 cruises, to NYC, to Tampa to see a Bucs game, To California many of times, to Yellowstone, to Southern Utah, and many more to come. We are hoping to go to HI for our 10 year anniversary. We will see!!
24. I am a person watcher. I think I drive Jake nuts, because we can be at a restaurant and he will be talking to me, but I wouldn't know cause I am listening to the people next to us. Bad habit, I am doing much better and not listening in on others conversations.
25. I love being a stay at home mom. It is the hugest blessing to me. I love being able to teach my kids and see the new things that they do. Jake has to work his butt off extra hard for me to do it, but Jake and I wouldn't change it for anything!!!
That was really hard thinking of 25 things about myself, they are kinda lame, but there you go!! So if I don't talk to you much, now you know its cause I don't know you well. But once I do, you will wish you didn't know me, cause I can talk a lot :0)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are so funny! Still the same old Brandy, and yes, I agree that your astronomy attendace was a bit..lacking. Anyway, who thought taking a 7am class in college was a good idea anyhow?
Post a Comment