Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 weeks already

Man time flies. I seriously cannot believe that Kambria is already 8 weeks old! She is changing so much, it is kinda sad, but happy times. She is the best baby that I could ask for. She cries only when she is hungry or needs her bum changed. But when she is hungry, don't mess with her, give her food quickly or you will get an ear full! She is super smiley now, and loves to look at everything. She follows objects now and watches as they move around. She loves watching Marshall's every move. She has coo'd a few times and opens her mouth often like she wants to let noise out, but I am still waiting for when she starts to coo a lot (That is my favorite). I just love being a mom. I love my children. Jake has been out of town and he took the camera and video camera so here are some pics from my cell phone, not the best quality. Oh and last night was an awesome night, I put her to bed and went to bed myself, she slept for 4.5 hours woke up ate, went right to sleep for 3 hours ate went right back to sleep and then didn't wake up till Marshall had to be driven to school. I hope the trend sticks, it was so lovely to wake up and feel like I had energy. She has her 2 month check up next week, I am anxious to see how much she weighs, but not excited for the shots!!






2 comments:

Amber said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!

Winnett's said...

She is adorable! Almost as big as you!