Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Many Cars

We recently got a minivan and sold our civic, in doing so I have reflected back on how many cars Jake and I have had in our marriage. It is an ongoing joke with our families, because we do trade cars a lot!!! We also have had several dogs! My mom the other day said, "Its a good thing you can't trade in kids, or Marshall would have been gone a long time ago ha ha ha." So here are our vehicles. If I have forgotten any let me know.
1. Nissian 200sx
2. Ford Eddie Bauer Explorer
3. Jeep Grand Cherokee
4. 1997 Jeep Wrangler
5. 2000 Jetta
6. 1999 Ford F150
7. 1992 Ford F250
8. 2001 Ford Focus
9. Ford 2004 Expedition
10. 2003 Ford Taurus
11. 1996 Ford F250
12. 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
13. 2004 Honda Civic
14. 2004 Honda Odyssey (our vehicle now)








Somewhere in there Jake had an old Bronco and an even older Bronco and a 59 Buick (this we did not drive, but we did own.)
So if I have them all, we have now owned 17 cars, that is really sad!!!!

As for recreation, we have had
a 1977 Jamboree motorhome, given to us by my parents
a 1996 21' Coachmen trailer
and now a 2005 Prowler
we owned a boat
and we have owned 3 different 4 wheelers and we can't forget Jake's Harley Davidson





I don't have pictures at the moment of all our vehicles. But some may say WOW that is too many, yeah maybe, but with each one we have such good memories.

No comments: