I have decided we all in our home have addictions, it would go as follows: Jake is addicted to Rock Band, he and his buddy Jon could and do play that game for hours ... luckily they have patient wives.(next time I will take some pics of them, just to prove the addiction)
Marshall's would be Mario Party on the Wii. If I were to let him he would play it all day long, but I don't. So when he is not playing it on the Wii, he is still playing it, jumping around the house being Mario or Bowser, taking away my hotels and my stars... he is obsessed with that game. He used to always play Primary but now it is Mario Party.
And I am obsessed with feeding Kambria ha ha ha, not because of my choice, but she is a little pig. I also like to eat myself, food is pretty important to me!!! Jake's family will laugh, because when we get together at our home and I have prepared a meal .... we will bless the food and then I go right over and help myself. I figure why wait for everyone else, I made the food, I want to eat it :0)
And last, Marshall is so cute, yesterday he wanted to take care of Kambria, so I laid her on the floor and he was sitting next to her. He took his sock off and was waving it over her head saying, "Kambria do you want this sock, do you, do you?" and then he laughed and said, "You don't want this sock it is smelly, it has been on my stinky feet all day." and then chucked the sock. It was so cute that I said your a good brother Marsh and he said, "STOP listening to me mom!!" He is so cute with her, I just love watching them.
I am truly greatful for Jake and for all that he does for me and for our family. He is the best husband and dad ever. I love my family so much and love being able to experience new things with them all the time.





1 comment:
Dido that. That was so cute!!
Post a Comment