Today Jake & I went on a motorcycle up the canyon behind our home while Nat & BJ so graciously watched the kids, it was sooooo much fun! I never thought in a million years that i would like a motorcycle, but I can see how it could become very addicting :0)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Pictures of Marshall and Kambria as well as Kambria and Cadence
Kim & I took some pictures of the kids yesterday. They turned out cute. Here they are!! I just know that Kambria and Cadence are going to grow up to be best of friends. You'll want to check out the beautiful pictures of Cadence when Kim gets them on her blog. They turned out soooo cute!!
Today Jake & I went on a motorcycle up the canyon behind our home while Nat & BJ so graciously watched the kids, it was sooooo much fun! I never thought in a million years that i would like a motorcycle, but I can see how it could become very addicting :0)


Today Jake & I went on a motorcycle up the canyon behind our home while Nat & BJ so graciously watched the kids, it was sooooo much fun! I never thought in a million years that i would like a motorcycle, but I can see how it could become very addicting :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
way cute way cute way cute
Post a Comment