I really am a super lucky girl, let me tell you why: First Jake married me! I love Jake so much, he is the best husband and the best father. We have been married for 10 years ... lets be honest, marriage can be tough at times and we have our ups and our downs, but this last 10 years has been perfect and there is nobody else I would have wanted to have shared it with! Why is Jake so great .... let me tell you. Jake is strong in the church. Jake holds the priesthood and he honors it. He stands up for what he believes. He works around a lot of crap and see's a lot of crap, but he doesn't let it change the way he is or the person he is. He Loves the Lord, has a strong testimony and he isn't afraid to let others know his beliefs. He is a great example to our family. He is a hard worker. He works so much and is so dedicated to his work. He does an outstanding job at all that he does. He cares about his job, and takes it serious. He respects people. There are a lot of people that make bad decisions that are good people, and Jake knows that and treats those people as good people that have made a bad decision. He doesn't let his power go to his head, he uses it wisely and truly respects others. When I have been with him, and seen his interactions it is very impressive. People look up to him because of that. There are very few people that don't like Jake!! I truly believe attitude is important and Jake always has a good attitude. He treats me amazingly. Jake is always giving me compliments. He is always making me feel better about myself. He always dose little things to make sure I know how much he loves me. He would do anything for me. He loves spending time with me and the family. He makes us happy. He knows how to make us have fun. He is so cute to the kids. He loves our kids more then anything and would never let anything bad happen to them. He is a protector. he makes sure we are safe and that we have the things that we need. We have had so many wonderful memories in our life. One of them being having two children. And both times Jake was there with me the whole time, and when he would look at me I knew everything would be okay, even though I was so scared. And even though it was so hard to get pregnant, looking back, it was so worth it. Knowing that I can't get pregnant again was really disappointing to me. Hearing of others getting pregnant, was so heart breaking. But after praying and talking with Jake I am so comforted, and I know that I am lucky to have my two kids and that it is okay, I am happy with my two kids, and I know that they are two amazing blessings in our life!! We have been on tons of amazing vacations with each other. 3 cruises, Cancun, Vegas, Disneyland 4 times, and many other fun outings. My life is truly complete with Jake, Marshall and Kambria!
Jake surprised me with a fun quick trip for our Anniversary. We went up to Heber and stayed over and then went 4-wheeling up near midway! It was sooo much fun. Jake surprised me with Cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, chocolate covered strawberries also. He sure knows me well. I am not a flower girl, but I LOVE sweets (and it shows :) ) We had such a relaxing day! Thanks Jeannine for watching our kids for us, we really appreciate it! And thanks B-ruce for the 4 wheelers, it was awesome ... makes me miss ours way too much though.
I know the next 10 years will be just as good, I am excited to see what it brings our way!!! I love you Jake!!
1 comment:
Happy 10 years!!! I'm glad you guys had (and have!) so much fun!!!
Post a Comment