This year all the aunts made soup and there were rolls, and lots and lots of treats. We eat and chat and then we allow the men to play basketball until they are so dead tired. We then play a few games and then Santa comes.
Marshall sat nicely on Santa's lap and asked for something he already has, but wants another of, and he isn't getting one. But its okay, because what he really wants is always something different from day to day.
Also, my Cousins children who are 14 and younger are Basketball stars. They would make there first shot 98% of the time, so If I missed, I was out!! I really think the parents are having them play so they can have a nice retirement, because they are going to be good when they get done with HighSchool. I think I might have some family that will one day be NBA players :)
It was a fun party, I look forward to it each year. I love my cousins and their spouses that have joined the family, and all of there adorable kids. I am thankful that we are so close and get to see each other each year if not more.





No comments:
Post a Comment