Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Kambria

I can't believe my little girl is 2yrs old. Let me tell you just how much we love her.

She is the cutest little thing ever and has so much personality. She is sweet, sassy, crazy, happy, wild, and into EVERYTHING. She is talking very well. We can communicate with her about everything. Some of the things that crack me up when she talks are:

*While watching TV, anytime a commercial comes on ... loudly she yells, "I WANT THAT!"

*She would throw her sippy cup at me and say "Milk in BOTTLE" However we finally threw all bottles in the garbage and she is happy with sippy cups, now the binky needs to go.

*Come here mommy, No mommy, stop it Marshall, love you Maverick, Marshall was mean, Marshall go to time out.

*She can say all words. It surprises us some of the things she says, we wonder where did she get that from.

*If she wants something, she will grab your hand and pull you while saying come on mom, I want _____. And if you don't immediately oblige, she throws a fit!!

*She says 30 times a day ..."I want a snack, or I want cheese!"

*Kambria is finally sleeping through the night, and it is sooo wonderful.

*Kambria still loves her blankets, she won't go anywhere without them. She is also attached to her binky. I am horrible and can't break her!!!

*Kambria LOVES to be outside.

*Kambria LOVES the water. She loves to take a bath everyday, and she is crazy. She gets on her tummy and goes back and forth as fast as she can, she doesn't even care about the water in her face.

*Kambria does not like to be held and likes to walk and does not like to hold hands. We have screaming fits every time we go to the store, because she has to hold a hand in the street :)

*Kambria refuses a high chair or booster seat. She wants to be a big girl and sit like all the other kids.

*She finally enjoys movies ... Princess shows, Toy Story, Dora are her favorite. She loves the part in The Little Mermaid, "We're out to discover" and will yell it so loud while watching it.

*She loves dancing and loves to be tickled

*She knows 90% of her body parts.

*She is learning the animal sounds and colors.

*Kambria loves her babies. She loves to put them to bed, feed them a bottle, give them a binky, and dance with them. She has about 5 babies in her crib that she sleeps with :)

On the rare ocassion now when she wakes in the middle of the night, I will go tuck her back in and she will say, Mommies room, please! But I have never given in as much as I want to. It is the cuttest though.

She wants to be just like her brother. She follows him every where and does everything that he does.

She enjoys nursery. You ask if she wants to play with her friends and she says yes, and snack!!! Nursery will be much better with 9:00 church, right now we are fighting nap time.

We are so thankful to have Kambria in our family, we are grateful for the joy she brings to us. Her and Marshall are best buds! I don't want her to grow anymore, but since she is going to, I am excited to see her personality come out even more and see how much she learns. I sure love being a MOM!!!









She is so full of personality, we just love Kambria to pieces ... our lives truly would not be complete without her in our family.

No comments: