You have been taking some amazing photos. Kambria is a beautiful baby and she looks so precious in her blessing outfit.
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could see it in person, but give her a big snuggle for me! Your kids are too too cute.
She is adorable. We will see her soon I promise I have just been super busy with work and kids and all that. Let us know about the blessing. Talk to you later!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You have been taking some amazing photos. Kambria is a beautiful baby and she looks so precious in her blessing outfit.
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could see it in person, but give her a big snuggle for me! Your kids are too too cute.
She is adorable. We will see her soon I promise I have just been super busy with work and kids and all that. Let us know about the blessing. Talk to you later!!
Post a Comment