Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Little Golfer

I LOVE this nice weather we have been having ... Yes today it is snowing, but the last few days have been beautiful. Yesterday Jake wanted to go hit a bucket of balls, so off we went to the golf course. Marshall is a complete Daddy's boy. It was the cutest thing ever. I didn't get the cute pictures because I was in the van nursing Kambria, but here are a few. Jake would hit the ball and then he would rest his arm on his club with his foot crossed and watch where his ball went, so Marshall would hit the ball a few feet in front of him just down the hill and then cross his foot rest his arm on the club and look out for his ball (buddy its right in front of you I would think LOL)... That was when I was in the van, but so so so so cute!! Jake took his Jacket off, Marshall took his off. Jake would grab several balls and set them near him, Marsh would do the same. He loves to hit the ball, we just need to get him some clubs his size. Maybe thats a good Christmas gift ????







And here is a picture of Kambria asleep in her crib for the first time. She still sleeps next to the bed, because it makes me nervous still to have her so far away, but I tried her nap in the crib and it worked so so well.

2 comments:

Christine Peterson said...

Cute pictures golfing. Your baby is adorable! I love sleeping pictures.

Nat said...

You guys are such a good family and good parents. I bet Marshall just loved it. I personally think that experiences like these are the ones your kids will never forget. Fancy, expensive trips are fun, but its the small one on one things that make the biggest impression. You guys are so great!! Love ya!

Nat