Friday, May 2, 2008

I AM SO HAPPY!

So as I have said, I know it is a little early to announce, but I don't care. If something were to go wrong, I have all of you to support me. I have found out today that I AM PREGNANT!! Finally, i have waited and been through a roller coaster over the last 2 years. I am so thankful that it has finally happened. Anyway, I still have to go to the dr. to make it offiicial, but I will keep updates on the blog. YEAH!!!!!!! If I am correct I am about 4 weeks along and my due date would be right around January 9, 2009. So marshall and baby will have close Birthdays, but that is okay. The baby counter makes it look like forever, I can say I have about 8 months to go, or 36 weeks, but the counter says 251 days . . . . that seems like forever. Well I took another preg test just to make sure and it does still say yes. So I am for sure pregnant. You know what they say . . . . The proof is in the pudding. So here is a picture. That to me is 2 lines.

1 comment:

Korinne said...

AHH!! I am so happy for you! I have chills right now from reading it! Congratulations! Hope everything is well! I am soo soo happy for you guys!!!!!