Monday, November 23, 2009

11 months

Once again I am saying that I can't believe that Kambria is already 11 months old.  She is getting so BIG.  I love my 2 children and sometimes wonder why I think eventually I want 3.  2 is perfect, I love my 2 kids.  In 1 month my baby will be 1 years old, so crazy to me.  Here are some things that Kambria can do:

She will hold your hand and walk next to you. Pretty slow, but she doesn't fall!

She can stand on her own for as long as she wants and then sits back down, sometimes plops.


She is now waving hello and bye finally

She knows what No means. She will go for the stairs gate and I say Kambria ... she will look and shake No with her head and then dart for it.

She is walking around the furniture quickly

She is sleeping better

She finally got her first tooth. On the bottom right!

She is such a joy!

She says mama, dada, and yeah!  She tries to say what we say, but it is just mumbles, she is not quiet at all.

She loves food!  Today she tried homemade corn chowder and LOVED it.  She finished marshalls corndog and ketchup last night, seemed to like it also. 
 
She still loves her blankets, if she see's them, she wants them.  She cuddles with them. 
 
She has now had Cellulitis on her butt 5 times ... 5 times, that is not okay!!!!
 
Other then the Cellulitis Kambria has been a healthy girl.
 
She got the H1N1 shot a few weeks ago and cried for only 3 seconds, it was great!
 
She is a mommy's girl.  IF she see's me, she wants me. Its nice sometimes, other times its annoying.
 
She is OBSESSED with cell phones and remote controls.  Once she has it, if you take it away, she will have a tantrum of all tantrums!!  I will take credit for the cell phone, I love my cell phone, I will blame Jake for the remote, he loves his sports!!
 
She gets into everything.  All the cupboards, the pantry, the video game drawer, the dog food, the latest and not so greatest, the toilet.  She sticks her hands in and plays in the water (YUCK!!!).  She is indeed my crazy crazy Kambria.  We just love Kambria so much, I really don't know what life without her would be like.  She loves Marshall .. not sure if it is because he leaves his food lying around within reach and doesn't notice her grab and devour it ... or if it is because he is such a good/fun big brother ... or maybe both!  She is a great girl and we love her.
Picture to come soon!

Kids are so cute when they are sleeping!!

And here are a few pictures of things I have been doing!!
As I have mentioned before, Lisa so kindly taught me how to make bows, and my Mom so lovingly donated me all her ribbon, brads, buttons, jewels and such and I have been addicted! Here is one I made:


My Mom came over the other day, and darn it .. I got her sick, but we had a fun time making these
12 days till Christmas blocks.

I love to do crafts, I am not super creative, but give me an idea, and i love it.  I get this from my Mother!!

No comments: