Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Pictures From My Phone

Sometimes I think My kids are cute, and the camera isn't near, but for some reason my phone always is, so I just snap a picture.  Here are a few of my favorite that have not made a debut on the Blog!!

Marshall giving Kambria a Kiss, and it tickles ...


Kambria one day fnally realized her Toy had a mirror and wanted to stare at herself forever. it was so funny!

Kambria, Cilla and Marshall like to sit on this chair and have me spin them in circles like it's a ride.  We sure enjoy having Cilla a few days a week.  Her and Marshall have a lot of fun together!!

End of September I took Marshall and Kambria over to the Huge Park in West Jordan, it was a lot of fun.  Kambria really enjoyed the swings!! And marshall enjoyed running all through the mazes of buildings they have set up!

Kambria does super good with her sippy cup now! However I have learned that if I take the leak plug out, I cannot walk away or she will dump it on the table and splash around in her juice. She loves to make a mess :0)

These are just a few pictures.  I am so happy that i can be at home with my children.  Jake works his butt of so that i can, and sometimes I wonder how we do it, but I believe the blessings are worth it. Enough blabber from me! Enjoy the pictures of our CUTE kids!

No comments: