Sunday we had Jake's family over to celebrate Jake's Birthday as well as his Mom's. It was fun. We had hawaiian haystacks, corn, yummy cake and drinks. There was some video game playing and chating going on as well. Jake got Call of Duty for his birthday, the new one. Well today our XBOX has decided it doesn't want to work anymore. WHATEVER!!!
Monday was a fine normal day, other then Jake had a makeup class at school so he wasn't home till late. The kids and I went and visited Grandma and papa hall and had some chineese dinner with them .. it was yummy!! My mom also sent me home with all her cute brads, ribbon, buttons and stuff, so I have been making bows nonstop ... Thanks Lisa ... I am addicted!
Tuesday I felt like crap!! I woke up just not feeling good. I went in and got kambria from bed and she had boogers everywhere and was coughing like crazy. So we both have colds. We come into the kitchen and kambria goes over to the dogs food and dumps the large bowl of water all over the floor and rug. I clean that up, and then wonder .... Where has Kambria went. I look over to the rug and No Kambria, but something was on it. It was nasty Poo drops, I figure Maverick (the dumb dog that he is) pooped. So I check the living room and no other sign of poo or Kambria. I go to her room and there she is with nasty poo up to the back of her neck!! I grab her and go into our shower and hose her down. Clean baby!! The rest of the day is lazy cause Mom doesn't feel good. That night we are sitting around eating dinner. I look over and Kambria had found marshall's poptart from breakfast and was really enjoying it!!! She was a mess. I placed her in her chair and allowed her to eat it. After I gave her a 2nd bath!!
This morning we still don't feel great, but better then Tuesday. Come into Kitchen and I should know, Kambria goes right over to the Dog Food and dumps the stinkin water all over again! Luckily in my laziness yesterday the towel was still sitting there so it soaked the majority of it up :0) Today has been lazy but good. Kambria was in the Hall, and it looked like she was trying to get something into her mouth. I walked closer to see what it was and she was trapping a spider and trying to eat it. I grabbed her and the dumb spider ran away down the hall. It only got away for a min, cause then I vaccumed it up. NASTY. Kambria have you forgotten you are a girl ... no eating spiders!!! A few minutes ago Marshall asks for a roll, so I get him one to eat while he is playing the Wii. He takes a bite and sets it down and then says ... Mom where is my roll? He had set it on the arm of the couch, and Kam is no dummie, she went right for it and was sitting on the floor eating it!!! She is really nice too, because she is currently sharing that roll with Maverick. How Nice!! and my floor is a mess!
Kambria is so full of energy! She is doing so good. In a few days she will be 11 months old. I Cannot believe it! She will hold your hand and walk next to you. Pretty slow, but she doesn't fall!
She is now waving hello and bye finally
She knows what No means. She will go for the stairs gate and I say Kambria ... she will look and shake No with her head and then dart for it.
She is walking around the furniture quickly
She is sleeping better
She finally got her first tooth. On the bottom right!
She is such a joy!
She says mama, dada, and yeah!
She loves food!
We love Kambria and I can't beleive next month she will be ONE!!! Crazy Crazy Crazy!
That's all for now. Sorry about the long posts lately, but this will be a book one day, and I think I will enjoy my rambling :0)






2 comments:
Ha ha....that sounds like connor at that age! Good luck, it only gets messier. Can I come and do bows with you?
Please not a terror, I don't want nor deserve one!!! You can come make bows with me, your the one that is creative (remember) ... just tell me when. That gal in my ward is coming over on Wed at 10am?? But anytime for you to come over is good for me.
Post a Comment