Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

I can't believe I am married to such an old Man :0)


We are so glad to have Jake in our lives. We have decided to make a list of why we love Jake! 



Top 10 Reasons I Love Jake:
1. He is the best husband EVER!

2. He is the best Father. He loves our children more then anything. Jake is so patient with them and has so much fun with them. They both love his guts.

3. He honors his priesthood.

4. He is goofy, so much fun to be around.

5. He is sexy!!

6. He makes me laugh all the time.

7. He gives the best advice .. To me and anyone else that needs it.

8. He stands up for what he believes.

9. He works SO SO SO hard for our family!  He provides so much for us.  He hardly is ever home, it sucks, but we know eventually it will be worth it :0)

10. He is Jake!

Marshall Loves Daddy because: (Marshall answered this himself)

1. He protects us.

2. He be's nice to us

3. He does great stuff for me

4. Daddy goes to movies with me

5. daddy plays with me

6. he goes to grandmas with me.

Why Kambria loves Daddy
1.  I am his pumpkin

2.  When I get hurt he lets me milk my cry and cudles me

3.  He makes funny faces

4.  He is the best Daddy ever

5.  He likes to play with me

6.  Daddy makes me happy, I light up when I see Daddy walk in the door after work! I crawl to him so fast!

(I read her mind ... I'm amazing)

I hope you have a good day! We are so lucky to have you as our Husband/Dad

1 comment:

Winnett's said...

Happy Birthday JAKE!! You area great brother!