Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My New Adventure: Crafts Cut Right

I have decided that I could use some extra money .... couldn't we ALL.  So My mom came up with a great idea for me to start into, we will see how it works.  My mom has been doing these as gifts for a long time, and everyone LOVES them.  So here is my new little Business




Have You brought a casserole to a potluck, Relief Society Party, Friends Home, or something of that sort?  Have you had trouble getting your dish back? Well here is the solution:
You are buying a NEW Pyrex Dish w/ Lid , with your name custom engraved (sandblasted) into the dish.  You can choose from 9x13, 8x8, 9" Pie Plate, Candy/Nut Jar, Vase or any size you are in need of!!

Since it is actually engraved into the dish, it is dishwasher safe and won't wear off!!!

You can Pick from one of my Sayings, or create your own unique saying!
Cutright's want there Pan Back!
Homemade by, The Cutright's
A Cutright Recipe
Cutright's Baked - You Wash!
Made with Love by The Cutright's
Only the best by the Cutright's
From Cutright's Kitchen
The Cutright Family
Cutright

Choose a font (I have a paper you can view to choose from)

You pick the font, the saying and I will custom make it for you!!

These are great for Weddings, Bridal shower, Christmas, Birthday, Welcome to the Neighborhood and so much more!!!
**Because these pans are custom made, there are NO REFUNDS! Because I am sandblasting your name into the pan, this does void the manufacturer warranty!

9x13 Pan w/Lid = $19.00
8x8 Pan w/Lid = 15.00
9" Pie Plate = $14.00
20 oz Cookie/Candy/Nut Jar = $14.00
Cylinder Vase = $8.00
Do you have your own existing pans that you would just like to have engraved with your First or Last Name?  You can bring them to me to have engraved for $8.00 per pan or Holiday Special 3 pans for $20.00

Please feel free to Call or email me with any questions that you may have! I am excited to see how well I can do on this Adventure :0)

Here are some examples:


You can have it gift wrapped for extra.  This gift basket consists of A gingerbread cake mix, frosting, wooden spoon, holiday dish rag with a super cute saying!!

9" Pie Plate = $14.00

Cylinder Flower Vase with Letter engraved on it $8.00

Candy/Nut Jar $14.00
You can also have it gift wrapped with your choice of nuts in it!! (for an add'l charge)


Don't Forget the Holidays are Just around the corner!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

How cute!! I love the one you guys gave us for our wedding. I'll definitely keep you in mind for gifts!