Kambria is really enjoying food right now!! Last night we had spaghetti and corn and I think she ate more of it then marshall! Today for lunch we had Mac&Chz and peas, and she ate way more then Marshall. She loves her food, and I hope it continues.
Last night as I was setting the bread up in Tee-P's to dry out to make my Grandma's most yummy homemade dressing for Thanksgiving (she is coming over Wed to help me), so it is bound to be delicious, Kambria was enjoying herself below my feet slamming cupboards, making my Tee-P's fall over again and again and again!
It's true, she loves to pull everything out and be as noisy and she can. And that is fine with me, however the pantry door, its about to become baby proof, because the chips are sick of being crumbs!!!!
And last but not least ... Kambria loves Food right, well I am a good mom, who wants my kids to be happy and HEALTHY so why not eat a cookie at 11 months old. She loved it :0)









No comments:
Post a Comment