Saturday, November 21, 2009

kambria the Trouble Maker

This happened a few weeks ago, but for some reason, I found it funny and wanted to write it down.  Kambria is a troublemaker.  Always getting into something, crawling under our bed and getting stuck, getting into the garbage all the time, eating dog food, you name it she does it.  So the other day she was beig so annoying, so Jake put her on the bed with him and locked his phone (work phone) and handed it over to her. I am in getting ready when I hear Jake say, "Jacob Cutright, repeats our address, states his phone number and then continues with telling 911 that his daughter was playing with his phone! Yeah its registered to Midvale Police, I am actually a Police Officer."  Ha Ha Ha, Kambria called 911 on Jakes work phone!  She is crazy.  The phone was locked and everything and she managed to hit an emergency number dial!!!  I think we have a crazy child on our hands that is going to keep us on our toes!! Seriously, i don't deserve that, I deserve an angel child!!!

No comments: