Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cutest Baby Ever

Kambria is such a great Baby!! She has her moments as all babies do, but I just love her to pieces. I went in to check on her while she was napping and she was the wrong direction in her crib, on her tummy and the cutest ..... her toes were poking out the slats of the crib. She is 100% sitting up now and grabs everything around her, she is a fun kid!

I must say the 5 min (with letting her cry and then comfort, previous post) thing has brought a lot of happiness to me!!! It worked so well, and Kambria is only waking up 1 time a night. Going to bed around 8, waking at 2 and then waking again around 7 or 8. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

Nothing much else new, other then today we went to the park, and the little guy I tend was stung by a bee/wasp/hornet 2 times, not fun at all for him or me. But he is okay, and his parents were understanding, can't really control insects when you are outside!




1 comment:

Winnett's said...

That is so cute!! Maybe I should try putting her crib in her own room. I am just really attached I guess. HAHA! YOU are a good mom!! Thank you for always being so nice!! -kim