Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Our 9th Anniversary







Today Jake had these super beautiful Roses delivered to me, with a card that made me cry!! What an amazing husband, aren't they super pretty. There are 9 roses ... since we have been married for 9 years, 6 Beautiful red roses, a white for our wedding day, an orange for Marshall and a Pink for Kambria. Love you Jake!
I am so lucky to get to Babysit today, and Jake gets to work, but tonight us and the kids will go to dinner and miniature golfing, and then this weekend Jake and I are off to Midway!! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 years! You guys have had so many fun adventures!

I love the flowers and the meaning behind them...good job Jake! And a fun trip to Midway? Have an absolute blast!!!!

(PS...I'm so glad little Kambria is doing better. How scary!)