She did it, and it melted my heart! Last night I was laying on my bed with Kam just talking to her. Yeah kind of funny but me and Kambria we love to talk. She will stare into my eyes and just jabber for hours .... its as if she is telling me something really important. We were sitting there and she looked at me and said, "Ma Ma" I smiled really big and she said it again. I just love that! Its like you know they know you are ma ma, but when they finally say it, for some reason, I love it! Its sad how big she is getting, but so much fun at the same time. She has hit a mark in her little development where she is not my tiny newborn anymore. She rolls everywhere, she talks non stop, she sits, she knows her name, she knows marshalls voice, she is a good sleeper (FINALLY), she loves food, she has her own personality. I just love being a Mom!!!!
There is something about my kids crawling into bed with me. In the mornings Marshall will come and crawl into Jake's spot once he has left for work, I love to hug him and talk to him. He will tell me about his dreams, ask me about mine, hug me, tickle my back, and just talk with me. I love my kids, being a Mom is awesome!!!!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment