So Marshall has been so entertaining lately. He makes me laugh so hard. We went to the Temple Open house the other night and while we were in the temple Grandma said this is where you get married and Marshall replied, I know I am going to marry Addison here! Then a few moments later Papa said something like you get married then you get pregnant, and Marshall said, No papa Addison will be the one that gets pregnant! He has decided that he is going to marry Addison, it is pretty funny! So we were driving home from Home Depot the other night and being funny I said how many girls are you going to kiss when you get bigger Marshall, and he said none (with a Yuck voice), Daddy said oh oh, how many boys, and Marshall said none. Jake said what about Addison and he turned bright red and laughed so uncontrollably hard, it was so stickin funny!! He also has recently become friends with a little girl named Emma and he was so excited to see her at church yesterday. When he did he said, do you see Emma mom, she is so cute, look how cute she looks. Then when we were leaving he said hurry up mom we need to catch up with Emma so we can talk to her. I said, Addie better watch out, I think you like Emma now, he said, Emma is my new best friend, but I'm still going to marry Addie!!!
I just think it is funny that a 4 year old is so into girls and gets embarrassed. I hope I don't have my hands full when he gets older!
Marshall is also very obsessed with Webkinz, he is so smart on the computer and knows exactly what he is doing, it is amazing to me. He could play all day if I let him, but because of his obsession, I have had to set limits!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment