I took Kambria into the Dr yesterday to do a follow up, and to check on a horrible rash she has gotten from her medicine. The Cellulitis is almost completely gone, and the rash is a yeast infection type rash from the antibiotic (just as I thought), so they gave her an ointment to put on it!! That was good news.
However I have the most crazy child ever. She is proving to be great Birth Control for Jake and sometimes for myself. She was the best child ever up to 4 months old. Then she hit 4 months and all Hell broke loose. She doesn't sleep, she screams all the time (she is just noisy), and she has to be in your view!!! Seriously she doesn't sleep. She wakes up every hour. The let her cry method works good to get her to fall asleep, however 1 hour later she is awake and you have to do it all over again, EVERY SINGLE HOUR!!! Any advice at all would be awesome. I truly don't know how to get her to sleep longer then an hour at a time, it is exhausting. We still love her and she is a joy during the day, but if anyone would like to adopt her for the night times, she is all yours!!!!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I don't know how you are doing it! If there is anything I can do for you let me know! Is she eating solids yet? My friends baby was waking up all the time and she was just four months and the doctor said that she could go ahead and start feeding her some (baby food)rice just before bed. I hope this might help!
starbert is me..sorry I was signed in wrong:)
Post a Comment