Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Splash Park

In our ward we do a park play group and each week it is at a different park. Today it was at the Splash Park!!! So I packed up the kids (including the 2 I watch) and we headed over. It was fun, but 1 hour was plenty long trying to keep track of 3 kids when you are used to 1!!!
Here are some pics of Marshall:

Kambria hung out in the stroller
Soaking Wet Poser Boy

Running right through the water, much more brave then last year :0)


It got him right in the face !



He loved that thing for some reason???

1 comment:

Alison said...

That looks like fun. Splash parks are the best in the summer time. We have a fun one up here too. Marshall is really growing up. Lilly talks about him all the time. Whenever Lilly sees a little boy she says, "Oh, I thought that was Marshall." Funny huh.