Marshall loved the slide, he went on it so many times, and the more he went the crazier he became. It was a lot of fun. The kids were given party bags at the end, and Marsh had to eat his ring pop. His mouth will be blue for days to come I am sure. I don’t know if Kambria even cared about the slide. She never cried, but never smiled. It was fun to take her down though.
It was a long day. That morning me and the kids went to Wheeler Farm and walked the 5k Walk to Cure Diabetes. I really hope they do find a cure soon, it sucks for Kayla and Kurt to have to deal with Diabetes on a daily basis. It was fun. Marshall got his face painted, we got free food, they had bounce houses and we walked the 5k and saw the animals on the route. I am smart, and forgot my camera, my mom took lots of pictures, so I will post them when I get them.
Kambria update:
She is a movin and a shakin. She is now at the point where she is really good going from sitting to the crawl stance, she moves back and forth and she has down a few crawls. But she has the combo of crawl and army scoot down to a T and is all over the house. Her favorite thing to do for some odd reason, is scoot over to the rug and lift it up, put it down, over and over. She is so much fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment