So Marshall is on a roll tonight, I wish I could remember everything!
He was in the bath and his feet were so dirty, so we washed them good, I said let me see your feet, he looks at them and says, "Clean as sunshine Mom!!"
He has a cough right now, its a pretty nasty one, he was coughing in bed and walks in so seriously and says, "Mom when I cough it sounds like a horn honking, What is going to happen the next time I cough?" I replied it will probably say honk honk. He looks me in the eye and so sadly says no seriously is that noise good or bad news?
Marshall was at Addies house today and I was told of this conversation. It may be off a big, correct me if I am wrong lisa.
Addie: Marshall I am going to Marry you in the temple, my mom and dad were married in the temple.
Marshall: I was thinking the same thing !!!
Anyway thats all for now, I am tired and going to bed!!!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Marshall said, "yeah....I was thinking about that too!"
Very cute. Marshall sounds very charming.
Post a Comment