Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meet the newest member of the Hall Family

Yes, the newest member to the family is a pair a 3 seater waverunners!! My Mom and Dad bought these this weekend and I am sooooooo excited. We had waverunners growing up and they were a blast, its been a long time. We rented some this year in Bear Lake and then my Mom was convinced, we needed some to join the family. The summer is almost over, but you better believe they will be brought out at least a few times. See Mom I told you I was SUPER excited. I wish this meant more sun a tanner Brandy, but in all reality, it means more sun, more freckles for Brandy. Oh well .... bring what you may, it won't stop me.




3 comments:

Alison said...

beautiful

Amber said...

ha ha ha...do you remember when me and you (or was it me and Ary...hmmm....) got stranded out in the middle of the lake on one, and the coast guard people had to rescue us?!! What fun memories. You guys will have a blast with them!

Colin and Ranie said...

Sweet! That is surely a great time to be had. Love those waverunners.