Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kambria 7 1/2 Months Old - Marshall 4 1/2 Years Old




Kambria is getting to be so animated. She has started shaking her head no, but really fast ... It is so funny, when we laugh she does it faster. I really need to get it on video. She has now started waving as well. She looks at you and waves by folding her fingers down and up, and then she will stare and her hand and do it some more. She loves to take her fingers and rub them against her lips to make noise, its cute, but oh so loud!! She is army scooting all over the place, she starts in one spot and ends the other side of the room. Same in her walker, she is all over the place, the only bad thing with the walker is she loves to go fish out garbage, NASTY!!! She is so close to crawling. She goes from sitting to crawl position, but then she just goes down to her tummy. I am sure within 1 month she will be there. Kambria is such a daddy's girl, she loves her daddy. Jake will do something to her and she will do something back, it goes on and on forever. Its cute, but it makes Kambria so loud. Kambria's new found love is Maverick. If she can see him, she scoots to him and grabs his hair, and just sits by him and laughs, she loves him, and Maverick is so good to her, he just takes the hair pull. Her and Marshall are best buds, they could laugh all day together. Marshall is such a good big brother, she will always look up to him I am sure!! Kambria is always happy, unless she is sick. The week she was sick with the Cellulitis was so hard, because my Kambria isn't sad and crying like that, she is always happy. She has started to have the separation anxiety, where if you leave the room she will get sad until you are in her sight again. Its a bit annoying, but she will grow out of it. I just love my kids, I love being home with them, I loves seeing every change that comes, I love it so much, even though some days are hard, and sometimes I complain, I am so happy!!! Just when I think 2 kids is enough, I know that really 3 will be great one day. I am glad that Jake is such a good dad and provides for us, and that when he comes home the kids are so excited and Jake plays with them, talks to them and has so much fun with them!! Life is great :0)


Did I mention how much I love Kambria's laugh. It is so cute, it is contagious and makes us all laugh. I love hearing her and marshall laugh together.




Marshall is a little character right now, he is a bit too smart for his own good. I have started to have to live up to my threats and use time out more then not. He learned just how far he could push me until he was really in trouble and I decided that had to stop. Since I have been doing what I say he has been such a better kid. He will say the funniest things still, and man it just cracks me up and still makes me wonder where he gets it from. Marshall is doing really well. He has been able to write his name now for over 6 months, he can recognize 2/3rds of the alphabet, we are working hard on that right now, he almost has them all. He can count to 40. He is very creative, and loves to make up games. His current obsession is Webkinz, that is a great thing for me to threaten him with, because he immediately starts being good. He is super smart on the computer. He knows how to pull up a new window, pull up webkinz and type in the username, just not the password. He knows where everything is in webkinz and can play on his own. He loves preschool and keeps asking when he gets to play soccer again, so maybe we will have to put him in an indoor soccer league. Well that's all for now.


1 comment:

Winnett's said...

Oh Brandy! You have such cute kids and you are such a good mommy!! I love to read your updates!
Love kim
(PS - I though you would like the 1st pic on my blog. I tried to crop it, but I couldn't. HAHA)