Sunday, August 2, 2009

Midway/Park City

For our Anniversary Getaway Jake and I stayed the night up in Midway. We stayed at the Inn on the Creek. It was very pretty. Very green and it sat right on the golf course. We saw a few deer and some little animals. We spent a lot of time in Park City. The first day we went shopping at the factory stores, it was crowded but there were a lot of good deals. That night we went to downtown Park City ... it was the Arts Festival, we didn't know that, but it made it crowded and gave us a lot of stuff to look at. We ate dinner at the Pizza Parlor on main street, it was yummy!! Our final day we went to Park City Mountain Resort and did an all day pass. We went on the Zip Line several times, the Alpine Coaster lots of times .... this was the best, it was so fast and so fun, I could have went on it all day long, and of course we went on the Alpine Slide, I was a bit slower on this one cause I was scared of falling of the trail. We also did the little mini golf course, and it is mini for sure! It was so much fun. Being the dork I am, I didn't think about anything but a night away and forgot to bring/put on sunscreen. I am a lobster, my legs, arms, chest and nose are soooo red! I will be surprised if I don't blister. Stupid of me for sure, but who would of thought, not me obviously. It was a fun time to be away and just relax. Thank you Jeannine for watching the kids, we so appreciate you! With our luck, every time we go out of town something bad happens, well thankfully no one got hurt, however we did come home to house of 84 degree's and our AC unit is toast. So we get to invest in a new one, I am not excited, we have NO money, but we will figure it out!! We didn't get a lot of pictures because we would go together, so oh well. I'll post some pics later.

No comments: