Thursday, September 25, 2008
103 Days and Counting
I had my Dr. appointment today. Everything was good, baby was measuring perfect, heart beat sounded wonderful. We made a date for the C-section of January 6th. So Baby Kambria will be born on a Tuesday, January 6th. Having a set Date makes me so excited. It makes it seem like it really will get here and she will be part of our family!! So I have 14 1/2 weeks to go, or 103 days to go. Considering I have been pregnant for 25 weeks, and found out what I was having at 16 weeks (and that came pretty fast), 14 1/2 weeks is sounding closer and closer. I am soooo ready!! I went shopping yesterday with My mom, grandma and sister up to Park city and my mom bought me some maternity clothes and some baby girl clothes. Girls are fun to dress!!! Anyway other then that nothing new going on! We are doing good. I have major Heart Burn, but today my Dr. gave me some tips . . . . hopefully they will help. There is nothing worse then throwing up and having it come out your nose :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment