
Horrible. I laid down at about 10:00 this evening to go to bed, and am now sitting in front of the computer between barfing.
So anyone who has experienced this knows how bad it sucks..... any advice would be great. I take a RX Zantac at brkfst and then at dinner I take an Rx Zantac and Prilosec. I have tried to not eat anything after 7:00pm, however still major heartburn. Leave me a comment with any advice or tricks that you may have. Anything would be wonderful. I try sitting up to sleep, doesn't help.





1 comment:
Brandy ,
I have really bad Acid Reflux and heartburn, but none of the prescriptions I took helped. The only thing that has worked and it works great is Apple Cider Vinegar. you can drink it, but that is nasty, or you can by capsules of it at good earth or other hippie stores like that.
hope that helps
Smeltz
Post a Comment