Thursday, September 25, 2008

I was tagged again!!

Here are my3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions, and 3 surprising facts.
3 Joys
1. Jake and Marshall. I could spend every minute with them and not get sick of them. I don't know if they would feel that same way.
2. The Gospel. It is nice to have an understanding and love for something so important. It helps with knowing that families are forever when we have deaths come our way!
3. Traveling with my family

3 Fears
1. BEE's . . . . I don't think anyone knew this about me :0)
2. Heights
3. Someone close to me dying.

3 Obsessions
1. Reality T.V. That would be American Idol and Biggest Looser
2. Blogging . . . I really like to see what everyone is up too.
3. Chocolate.

3 Surprising Facts
1. I can't sleep next to the door, I have to sleep on the opposite side of the bed
2. I am obsessed with my cell phone. I feel naked without it.
3. I love to listen to Jake's Police Radio, I find criminal court interesting, it keeps my attention (I have been with Jake several times) crime fascinates me..... I MISS RIDE A LONGS!!!

now I tag Lisa, Alison and anyone else that wants to play.

No comments: