I was tagged in an email and decided to answer it on my Blog!!
What is his name? Jake
How long did you date? 5 Months after mission and then we were married. But we have been good friends since High school.
How long have you been married? 8 years.
Who is taller? Jake
Who eats more? Jake eats more often, but at one time, I probably eat more.
Who is the better singer? Jake!!!! He is really good at singing in a girl voice too.
Who does the laundry? I do, unless I slack off, then Jake will . . . only cause he needs clean clothes. Oooops!
Who pays the bills? I pay them, but Jake makes the money of course.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jake does. It is closer to the door, I don't like to sleep by the door, I am WEIRD!
Who mows the lawn? Jake does that, and does it so nicely
Who cooks dinner? Me or a restaurant :0)
Who drives? Me, I am a bad back seat driver, so I might as well drive. Unless we are in Jake's police car, then he has no choice but to drive.
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who kissed who first? Jake kissed me.
Who asked who out? Jake did, I went to his homecoming, and he saw me and asked me out a few days later.
Who proposed? He did, He showed up to my house at like 4:30 in the morning and gave me roses, it was great.
Who is more sensitive? I am! I cry about everything, especially since I am prego, and was on fertility medicine forever (that really makes you sensitive)
Who has more siblings? Jake does
Who wears the pants? Probably Jake.
NOW I TAG Alison, Amber, AND Brooke
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment