Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Free at last . . . . .
Well after some hard decisions, and much prayer I am no longer employed!! We decided that it was better for me to be a homemaker full time. My little 9.00 an hour doesn't help much compared to Jakes overtime he can get. We figured out that if Jake works just 3 extra days a month, he can make more then what I made at Jetblue. Probably double what I made at Jetblue. So Yesterday was my last day at JetBlue. It is kinda bittersweet. I am so so happy to be at home only now, but I am sad to loose my flight benefits. We know that me being home will bring us blessings, and will make us stronger as a family. Anyway, I was just excited and wanted to share my news!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congrats Brandy. You will love being home and not working. I'm glad you will have this luxury, it is definetely worth the sacrifice.
Post a Comment