Saturday, September 27, 2008

Private Blog

Today I realized that Jake and I were not on the same page about this blog. He was under the impression that only certain persons were able to see our blog, which is not the case. We have decided to make our Blog Private, that is the Police side of Jake coming out :0). So if you would like to be able to see our blog please leave a comment with your email address or send me an email and I will add you to the list. Sorry, I know private blogs are annoying, but I want to make my hubby happy!! I am going to change it over in the next few days, so let me know.
Thanks :0) So in a few days if I don't have your email address it will show this:

This blog is open to invited readers only

http://jbcutrightfamily.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

No comments: