As my due date gets closer, however still very far away . . . I am starting to get anxious, and a lot of memories from Marshall's birth are coming back to me, making me a bit nervous. I am so thankful for Marshall and I truly feel that he is my miracle baby. It was very hard to get him to earth, and then he was born dead, and was revived. I have included a video if anyone wants to see this experience I had, it is a little graphic, so if you don't like blood, you may not want to watch, because it does have part of my C-section on it. This next time it is just a C-section, that should go very smooth. We love Marshall so much, he is getting so big, I really couldn't imagine my life without him! Here is a little bit from my journal about that day:
When Marshall came out he was not breathing and did not have a heart rate, he had to be resuscitated. Marshall is my miracle baby. I was not able to hold Marshall until the next day at Noon. When they brought him in he was so beautiful and so tiny. I wanted to cry I was so happy.
After my surgery I had to go to recovery for 2-3 hours. The nurse would push on my tummy and I would grab her hands and throw them in the air and tell her stop because it hurt. I then remember telling her that I did not want to see anyone, I was too embarrassed because of everything that I was saying. Of course my family is so great, that no body cared they were all just worried about me and Marshall and our well being.
--Poor Jake, they would not allow him to see me while I was in recovery and he could not see Marshall either, he was having breathing problems so he was being taken care of. Jake is sure caring and knows exactly how to be a good husband and dad.
Marshall is the greatest blessing in our lives. We are so happy to have him as a part of our family. I am thankful for the priesthood and for Jake for being worthy to be able to give me a priesthood blessing, without that I really don’t know what would have happened. The Lord was certainly watching over us that day and knew that we needed Marshall in our lives. Prayer is amazing and I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father answers everyone of our prayers. I am also thankful for a doctor that is in tune with the spirit and listened to it and advised for the C-section. Marshall is a miracle Baby !!!
So I can't figure out how to get the DVD on here, so If I figure it out, I will post it later.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment