Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am so proud of Jake


So I know that I am post happy today, that's okay . . . I finally have a minute that I can be. I just wanted Jake to know how proud of him I am, and that I am so happy for all he does for us. His job has been really stressful lately, and it brings you down, it is hard to want to go to work. It has also been super busy, he has not had a day off in over 21 days. Finally tomorrow he gets to have off. YIPPEE!! It is hard when you are having to help everyone at your job, and listen to everyone be babies and complain all the time. Well a position opened up in detectives for Robbery/Homicide. That is a position that is highly wanted, well Sargent asked Jake if he would like that spot, Jake said sure. Oh boy . . . . . that is where all the drama started. But to save a long story, JAKE GOT THE JOB!! It doesn't pay more, but it is a spot that you earn by working hard, showing your dedication and proving that you can handle anything that is thrown before you, and that is exactly what Jake has done!!! He will do such an awesome job! Love you Jake.

No comments: