Wow 9 years we have been married (tomorrow). We have had the greatest 9 years. I can't say it has all been easy, but most definitely worth it!! Looking back the last 9 years, we have been so blessed with so many things. The most important thing we have been blessed with is our family. We have Marshall who is 4yrs old he will be 5 in December. He truly was a blessing and a miracle to us. I am thankful that Heavenly Father saw how much we needed him and allowed him to come to earth to teach us so much! He is such a smart boy, he loves to play, he loves to learn and he loves to take care of Kambria. He has the best imagination ever. Many of times he will be playing in the toy room by himself and just talking away, I will say what, and he says annoyed, Nothing Mom I am just talking to myself. Then we were blessed with Kambria. She is our 7 month old sweetheart. It took us a long time to get Kamria here, but the frustration and the hard times was so worth it. She is a good girl. She is so happy and is growing too fast, and is so smart already!! We love having her as part of our family.
Other things we have been blessed with over the 9 years is:
- Lived in apartment room at Jake's Parents home
- Lived in an apartment in Bountiful
- Moved back to apartment at the in-laws
- Bought our first home in West Jordan
- Moved back in with in-laws
- Moved into Hud Home in West Valley
- Moved into In-laws for just a few months
- Moved into home in Herriman
---- I think I got that correct!! Wow thank you Cutright's, looking back I think we have been annoying, here is promising you we are done with bothering you and will not take advantage of you and move in again :0) Also thank you everyone for helping us move all of our junk all of those times, and we do have a lot of stuff! ---- We are so happy where we live, we love our home, we love our neighbors, we love our ward, we love our community!!
Next our Dogs
- Sammy - best Dog ever, still miss him
- Charlie - Thanks Kim and Ryan for taking that Dog, no we don't want her back
- Sheriff - craziest dog in the entire world
- shelbie - good dog, but a runt, and too much shedding
- Maverick - still have him, love him to pieces
- Gage - great dog, just didn't work with all the moving around. He now lives with our good friends and they take such good care of him. Jake miss' that dog like crazy!!
Next Our Cars, No need to list, but blessed with about 15 different cars/trucks/boat/4 wheelers
Places Traveled
- Holland America Cruise
- Princess Cruise
- Cruise to Catalina, Mexico
- NYC
- Tampa Bay Florida
- Disneyland x5
- Yellowstone
- Bear Lake x9
- Jackson Hole
- Vegas a lot
- and many more little trips close by
- Hopefully Hawaii next year for the Big 10 ... we will see!
I am so thankful and blessed to have Jake as my companion. He treats me better then I could ever imagine. He is so thoughtful and so caring. There has never been a birthday, anniversary or holiday where he has not planned something for us, or gotten me a gift ... even though he has a wife that is not as thoughtful and is a horrible planner and gift giver. We take turns planning anniversaries, we do it every other year. Most of my years have been movie and a dinner, which is fine, but compared to what Jake plans, not so cool. This year I decided I needed to do something fun so this weekend we are headed to Midway, for food, shopping, golfing and relaxing.
Over the last 9 years we have had so many adventures. the first 4 years of our marriage we traveled so much (for us), we got into our first home, we got settled into our Careers, and we started planning for a family. We wanted to get pregnant our 1st year of marriage, however the Lord obviously had other plans for us, and i am rather thankful he did. Marshall came into our lives at the most perfect time, and by waiting we were in a situation where I could quit and stay home with him. The last 5 years I have gotten to see a whole new Jake, what an amazing Dad he is. Not only does he have so much love for me, but he loves our kids so much, he is so kind, patient, loving, fun, supportive and caring to them. I am thankful for our life this far, I know the years to come can only get better. Jake is the best companion, Daddy, and provider. We are lucky to have him, and love him for all he does for us. We are all excited when Daddy comes home, even little Kambria, she adores her Daddy!!! I am also thankful for our trials, they make us even stronger as a couple. Marshall has spent the night in the hospital when he was 1, Kambria just had her run with being sick and it has made us stronger. I am thankful for the bond Jake and I have, I truly am a lucky lady to be married to Jake.
Thanks Jake for an amazing 9 years!!! I can't wait to see what the next 9 years bring our way! Love you!!





1 comment:
Congratulations! We hit nine years last week! I loved reading your blog. You really have been blessed and totally deserve it. I am glad you are settled here in Herriman and that we are friends. You are so great...both of you and you should definitely celebrate your life together. It is magnificent. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment