Sweet Kambria would fall asleep every time we went walking, I guess I chose her naptime each day, she was such a good girl. Her only downfall was when she was sick and throwing up, but nothing she could do about that :0)
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Last Day in Sunny California
We had such a wonderful trip to California. I was sad when it ended. We made so many fun memories. I just love going on vacation with my family. California was really sunny ... but each morning we enjoyed the foggy smog until about mid afternoon. It made for nice walking because it was still cool out. We did so much in our 4 days, as seen in earlier posts, we went to the aquarium, Disneyland, California Adventure, The beach to Boogie Board, walked the Pike Pier several times, ate lots of yummy food and stayed in a nice hotel right across from the Pier. The kids were so good, the flight was great going and coming home it was okay. Kambria had her screaming/crying fit for the first 30 mins and then she was out the rest of the flight. It was an adventure flying home by myself with the 2 kids, but it was sooo much fun! Its amazing to me the difference of where we live and where we stayed. I am so thankful for my home and my community. I love that I can go to the park and feel safe, go to the grocery store and not worry about being robbed, or shot at. I love that we live in a quiet, pretty city. I truly am thankful for where I live. I think I am very naive, because I just don't really realize how scary some places are until I see it for myself. If we would travel South of our hotel we were good, if we went even a block North it was Gangster Paradise, and it was an awful feeling, I couldn't imagine living life that way. Anyway, that is all from our vacation.
Sweet Kambria would fall asleep every time we went walking, I guess I chose her naptime each day, she was such a good girl. Her only downfall was when she was sick and throwing up, but nothing she could do about that :0)
I really liked this flag. It was right near the ocean next to a memorial area set up for the Navy!!
Sweet Kambria would fall asleep every time we went walking, I guess I chose her naptime each day, she was such a good girl. Her only downfall was when she was sick and throwing up, but nothing she could do about that :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like you had fun!! Cute pics!!
You are going to need to rest after all that in just 4 days. Glad you could do the trip. Love the photos!
Post a Comment