I love Christmas time, it is my most favorite time of the year!! I love the atmosphere, I love the music, the lights, and the Spirit of giving! I love that we get to Celebrate the Birth of Christ.
To start off the season, Jake and I, went shopping on Black Friday and got everything on our list and then that night we went to dinner and then went to the Conference Center to see the Production .. Savior of the World. It was amazing!! I knew I would like it, but I hoped that Jake would, he isn't way into theater and plays. It was such a neat experience and the Spirit was so strong! ....IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE PRODUCTION AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT GOES ... YOU SHOULD STOP READING THIS POST ....It starts out before Christ is born and then goes into the Birth of our Savior. The second half is the Resurrection, they never showed Christ ... I assumed that they didn't allow it in the play (The production is approved by the First Presidency) and I understood completely. Then there was a scene were Jesus did come out in all white and they were bowing down to him, Jesus was standing with his back to us, you never did see his face, the music in the background was I know that my Redeemer lives ... I felt the Spirit so strong and started to cry ... It was so amazing. If you don't get the chance this year to see the Production, next year you should!!! It really made me think, and realize how amazing it will be when we see our Savior Jesus Christ. How I hope I am worthy, how I can't wait to touch his hands, to see him! How powerful his presence will be. It was a fun night, We both loved it!
In a few weeks we are going to The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, I am excited, that should be wonderful as well. Today we put up our Tree, hung our stockings, and put up our decorations outside .. It is Christmas time at the Cutright home!!

To start off the season, Jake and I, went shopping on Black Friday and got everything on our list and then that night we went to dinner and then went to the Conference Center to see the Production .. Savior of the World. It was amazing!! I knew I would like it, but I hoped that Jake would, he isn't way into theater and plays. It was such a neat experience and the Spirit was so strong! ....IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE PRODUCTION AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT GOES ... YOU SHOULD STOP READING THIS POST ....It starts out before Christ is born and then goes into the Birth of our Savior. The second half is the Resurrection, they never showed Christ ... I assumed that they didn't allow it in the play (The production is approved by the First Presidency) and I understood completely. Then there was a scene were Jesus did come out in all white and they were bowing down to him, Jesus was standing with his back to us, you never did see his face, the music in the background was I know that my Redeemer lives ... I felt the Spirit so strong and started to cry ... It was so amazing. If you don't get the chance this year to see the Production, next year you should!!! It really made me think, and realize how amazing it will be when we see our Savior Jesus Christ. How I hope I am worthy, how I can't wait to touch his hands, to see him! How powerful his presence will be. It was a fun night, We both loved it!
In a few weeks we are going to The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, I am excited, that should be wonderful as well. Today we put up our Tree, hung our stockings, and put up our decorations outside .. It is Christmas time at the Cutright home!!
And Our Little Tree Downstairs!!







1 comment:
Thank you for sharing your testimony, I love to hear it! Love you guys tons!
Post a Comment