Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amazing Brandy

I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know how much I appreciate and love Brandy and what she does for our family. As many of you know, I just had appendicitis. It was obviously unexpected and so I had to take time off of work and pretty much lay around the house for about a week. I can not tell you how helpful and kind Brandy was to me during that entire week. I have always known that Brandy is a great wife and mother but sometimes I don't realize how much she really does. During those days that I was at home, she continued to watch the three kids that she tends, our own two kids and the biggest baby of them all....me. There is no way I could do what Brandy does and she does it without any complaint (almost...there is always room for a little bit of complaining).
Brandy is an amazing Wife and Mother. I come home to a hot meal almost everyday and it is good food. Brandy spends the time to make sure that her family can sit down together and eat. She is so patient with the kids and I (especially with my small addiction of my Call Of Duty video game).
As many of you know, we are attempting to have a third child (no we are not drunk or high, we want more tax returns...JK). Brandy has to take major fertility pills that are not exactly pleasing to her body. She has handled the ups and downs so well and i want her to know that i think she is terrific. I don't know another woman who could do everything that she does while still maintaining her sanity with those pills.
In conclusion, for all of you who have ever thought, how do those Cutrights have so many dinner's, parties, kids parties, etc. and still maintain a clean, organized home. It is because of Brandy. For our family Brandy is perfect and we could not ask for a better mom and wife. I love you Brandy.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Thank you Jake for your wonderful post. He alwasys tells me how great I am, I didn't need to read that to know, but that was so nice of him to post that. I love to take care of my family!! I am lucky to have such a great husband!

Lisa M said...

You guys are so flippin' cute!

Winnett's said...

ohhhhh! Tear :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet, you are a lucky lady Brandy.