All that I wanted was to get a picture of the kids in their easter outfits ... do you think Kam could hold still for 1 second, nope!!
This is the best that I could get.
This is the best that I could get. 
Not much new is going on at the Cutright home, same as always ... Jake is working and going to school, and I am watching kids during the day.
Can I just say that I am in love with being a Mom of two wonderful kids! I truly think right now is a marvelous time in my life with my family. I sometimes wonder why I am putting myself through all the emotions of clomid to try and have a 3rd kid, when I am totally content with 2?? So I will try for a few more months and if it doesn't happen, we will be happy with the 2 that we have!! Marshall is getting so big, and is so smart. He still says the most random things that make you laugh and wonder where he got that from. He is doing so good with his sounding of letters and has a super imagination. Right now he loves playing with friends, and it is so much fun for me to see him make new friends and be confident. There is a boy in ward, Tyler, that Marshall LOVES to play with. They get along so well and have so much fun together. Plus his family is a great family with awesome standards, so I never have to worry about Marshall if he is with them at their home, which to me is so comforting. I hope the two of them stay best buds forever!! He is also starting to have play dates with another boy in our ward, Shayler, today will be his first one and I hope he enjoys it. They are also a great family, so that would be fun for Marshall to have another good friend. I also watch a 5yr old during the days, Colton, and marshall has really enjoyed for the most part having him here to play. It's also been fun living next door to our family, Marshall loves his cousins and he has the opportunity to play with them a lot as well!
Kambria is at such a fun age. She is learning so much and growing everyday. It amazes me how much she understands, and then she tries to talk back, but it is just garble to me, but she really thinks she is answering me, and I just love it. I can ask her to go and get me a diaper and wipes from her bedroom and she does. I can ask her to go get her Binky and blanket and then meet me in her room .. she will search the upstairs, get the 2 items and then come into her room. I ask if she is ready for dinner, she shakes her head yes so firmly and then walks over to her chair and grunts to get into it. She loves to play with Marshall and to follow him around, she wants to be just like her big brother.
Marshall's Croc shoes had a hole in the toe and his toe kept sticking out, so we went to find him some new shoes. We found some cute SpongeBob Crocs that Marshall loved and they were only 5.00 ... sweet deal. She we put them in the cart and Kambria was so sad, she was trying to grab some for her. So we found the closest size to Kambria, they are a tiny to big, and got them for her. Afterwards we went over to RCWilley and the kids both had their shoes on, Kam thought she was so cool, she would not let us pick her up and she was walking so funny and fell probably 100 times. so we took the shoes off and she cried so hard. It was cute to see them in matching shoes.

I am so thankful for my little family. We have so much fun together. Marshall and Kambria just love each other and enjoy being with one another. I am thankful for Jake for being a wonderful provider and working so hard to take care of our family. He is so busy, and not home a lot, but he does it all to put himself in a better situation for our family in the long run!!
I hope everyone has a good Easter weekend, I know we will!!





1 comment:
How cute! They both look adorable in their Easter outfits! And how fun that they are so close!
Post a Comment