Here are some of Marshall's pictures. I am not the best, but you can't beat free! I really want to take a photography class when Jake's schedule slows down and get some props. I also like taking pictures outside when the weather is nicer. I would like to get good and start a little business, but I have a lot of work to do for that!!!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Marshall's Pictures
Marshall - 5 years old



Here are some of Marshall's pictures. I am not the best, but you can't beat free! I really want to take a photography class when Jake's schedule slows down and get some props. I also like taking pictures outside when the weather is nicer. I would like to get good and start a little business, but I have a lot of work to do for that!!!
Here are some of Marshall's pictures. I am not the best, but you can't beat free! I really want to take a photography class when Jake's schedule slows down and get some props. I also like taking pictures outside when the weather is nicer. I would like to get good and start a little business, but I have a lot of work to do for that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment